Sunday, October 04, 2015

Penance.

Very often we ask ourselves ,"Do we really deserve the shit that we get?". I am coming from a negative angle, whereby, when bad things happen so us, we whine, complain and scream to ourselves - time and time again. It's just so easy to do so. But I've come to realize that I can turn it around by taking it by the balls and face up to it. Like gambling, we must be prepared to lose before we even start to exchange our money for chips to get into the game, in hopes to winning something big. Basically saying that the influences of external parties can end up making it very difficult for you and you have to own up to it. Make do with what you have. May the last push be your heaviest. As long you happened to take ownership on the side of right.

With over 7 billion people on this Earth, I guess we can't claim to be the biggest voice for our rights when there are many others who would love to shout us down whilst looking for things around them to make use as a 'Scapegoat'. Which I think that's why I reserve my comments till I see fit to put my 2cents worth on something. But at times, I gotta learn to let it go. Some things are just beyond my control due to external influences. As complaisant as it may sound, pride gets the best of us all. Even myself included. Life.

Yes, I believe in speaking my mind whenever I see something wrong or during an absolute 'WTF-Clusterfuck' moment (which is obviously not caused by me). But is it really worth the effort in shouting out to those who have fallen onto deaf ears? I suppose that's okay. At least you've done your part in saying what you feel is right than to stand aside and keep quiet. People are people.

Persevere.

No comments: